ROOM SPACING KIT
- Design Project Organizer
The Canvas Home Basics Design Project Organizer is the perfect organizing tool for any interior design project . From a one room redecorating project to remodeling a complete home, now you can keep everything together in one spot. This adjustable 3-ring binder allows pages to be moved or added and the flexible spine grows as contents are added. The book is divided by category, allowing you to store swatches, magazine tear outs, photos, catalogs and more, with the flexibility to rearrange the book for your particular design project.
This chocolate brown organizer is bound with 3 unique metal loops that can be opened to adjust pages. An elastic cord ties around the book to keep contents in place at all times.
The organizer is designed to be a guide through the design process, allowing your ideas and creativity to be captured.
- Information: space to note favorite websites and stores, collect business cards and keep notes along the way
- Research: space to hold all the magazine tear outs collected during the design process
- Space Plan: location to house copy of floor plan or sketch of floor plan and sizes for reference during the process
- Focal Point: feature your focal point(s) in the room
- Furniture: a place to gather images, brochures, catalogs of furniture pieces you would like to add to the space or images of furniture pieces that you already have that will remain in the space. This section also includes our unique fabric swatch cards that help to catalog fabric swatches for upholstery projects
- Accent Fabric & Window Treatments: Additional fabric swatch cards along with space to feature favorite window treatment images that help to describe when having custom treatments made
- Cabinets & Counters: space for images and samples of cabinet styles, color and tops
- Appliances & Fixtures: collect catalogs and images of the appliances and fixtures that are in the space or being added to the space
- Accessories: add images of favorite pieces and new accessories to finish out the space
- Lighting: collect info on new lighting options or photos of existing lighting
- Flooring: If the flooring will remain the same, photograph and add to your organizer and if new flooring is being considered, collect samples and catalog them with the provided stickers that allow you to note the product and where you found the sample. Also included is a heavy duty clear zippered pocket to house bulky items during the process.
- Wall Paint: Provided are two sets of paint swatch cards to catalog paint used throughout the room including wall, trim, doors, cabinets, etc.
- Design Board: the final section is a pocket designed to house your finished Room Spacing Kit board that brings the space together.
- HSK3083 Design Project Organizer
These images represent samples of the Design Project Organizer in use. The design styles featured are to show content and use only. This book is designed to be used to capture your particular style.